Also known as
Metastasis (alternating complaints, the moment on disease gets cured other disease follows it)
Abrotanum is a very useful remedy in weakness especially of lower extremities only, yet with good appetite. Metastasis. Rheumatism following checked diarrhoea. Ill effects of suppressed conditions especially in gouty subjects. Aggravation of haemorrhoids when rheumatism improves. Nosebleed and hydrocele in boys. Great weakness after influenza.
- Cheerfull, talkative with people they like.
- Alternating moods.
- Angry, Ill-humored, violent, cruel.
- Anxiety about health.
- Mental fatigue.
- Children: Irritable, obstinate, melancholic. Sit by themselves, dull, depressed.
- Metastasis: One diseased condition disappears and another takes its place.
- Mumps go to testes or mammae; rheumatic pains when diarrhea stops. Hemorrhoids, bleeding, as soon as rheumatism is better.
- Suppression of one condition brings on another disease.
- Ailments from suppressed discharge, eruption, hemorrhoids, rheumatism, etc.
- Amel. Diarrhea, discharges.
- Agg. Night.
- Chilly. agg. Cold, wet.
- Marasmus: Wasting of lower extremities, ext. upward.
- Babies, children not gaining weight, with eruptions and discharges from umbilicus, old looking (face wrinkled).
- Weakness with excessive appetite.
- Extreme weakness after T.B. vaccination.
- Weakness, esp. after influenza.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Bread, milk.
- Dislike: Sweets.
- Pain alternating with hemorrhoids.
- Unable to hold head up from weakness, in infants.
- Old looking.
- Wrinkled, pale, dry.
- Cold with blue discoloration around eyes. Distented veins on temples.
- Empty, weak feeling with increased appetite.
- Stomach feels relaxed, hanging down.
- Discharge from umbilicus, esp. in newborn.
- Enlarged glands with weak abdomen.
- Diarrhea with rheumatism.
- Hemorrhoids alternate with rheumatism.
- Hydrocele in boys after suppressed eruptions.
- Swelling of testes after mumps.
- Cough alternate with diarrhea.
- Rheumatic heart conditions.
- Pleurisy, agg. right side.
- Weakness. Pain at night, amel. motion.
- Weakneess of Lower Limbs, extending upwards.
- Rheumatic pain in all joints, alternate with diarrhea, hemorrhoids; amel. motion.
- Sore or neuralgic pains amel. motion.
- Weakness with numbness, prickling, coldness.
- Flabby, loose, shrivelled.
- Purplish discoloration after eruption disappears.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.