Also known as
About Abies Nigra
Abies Nigra is powerful and long-acting remedy, in various forms of disease, whenever the characteristic stomach symptoms are present. Most of the symptoms of abies nigra are associated with the gastric disturbances. Abies nigra is a chief remedy for the dyspepsia and constipation of the aged people, symptoms after the abuse of tea or tobacco, with pain in the pit of the stomach. Pain always comes after eating. Sensation of no appetite in the morning but craving for food at noon and night. Eructations with dyspepsia. Sensation of some indigestible substance stuck in the stomach with restlessness at night. Patient is awake and restless at night with hunger
- Hypochondriacal (fear about health), fear of cancer, sad.
- Feels mentally aged, mind feels blocked, difficulty in ‘digesting’ information.
- Sensation of a lump (throat, lungs, stomach).
- Indigestion with heart complaints or difficult breathing, esp. in old people.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cucumber.
- Hot, with flushed cheeks. Low-spirited. Dull during the day, wakeful at night. Unable to think.
- Feeling of a lump (egg, stone) or constriction in top of stomach, , as if a hard-boiled egg had lodged in cardiac end of stomach; continual distressing constriction just above the pit of the stomach, as if everything were knotted up.
- Pain Agg. Immediately after eating.
- Want of appetite in the morning; but excessive at night.
- Indigestion, agg. tea, tobacco.
- Sensation of a lump that hurts Total loss of appetite in morning, but great craving for food at noon and night.
- Offensive breath. Eructations
- Painful sensation, as if something were lodged in the chest and had to be coughed up; lungs feel compressed.
- Heart works slow; feels heavy.
- Cannot be fully expanded. Worse coughing; waterbrash succeeds cough.
- Choking sensation in throat. Dyspnoea; worse lying down; sharp, cutting pain in heart; heart’s action heavy and slow; tachycardia, bradycardia.
– Pain in small of back. Rheumatic pains and aching in bones.
- Restless. Sleeplessness with hunger.
- Bad dreams.
– Alternate heat and cold; chronic intermittent fever, with pain in stomach.
– Worse after eating.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating. Homeopathic medicines have several uses and are prescribed on the basis of symptom similarity.